Originally posted on a mailing list that I am a part of, this is a list of things that I would do when I have free time on my hand. However, as is my wont, free time or no free time, I will end up doing most of these thing through structured procrastination if at all. C’est la vie!
- Understand the world of money and all the jargon that comes with it.
- Learn a musical instrument (notwithstanding two failed attempts at being a rockstar).
- Buy a fancy road bike and take part in a century ride.
- Relearn mathematics.
- Learn a real dance.
- Get back to reading all the unread books on my shelf.
- Live without a laptop and internet for a month.
- Run a marathon.
- Go on a eurotrip (when I have the time AND the money).